Cannabis is a member of the genus Cannabis, in the family Cannabaceae, with three common species: Cannabis sativa, Cannabis indica, and Cannabis ruderalis. In recent days there, a lot of CBD products have been available in the world. All CBD products are not legal in every country. But the legality of CBD products increases day by day. CBD products are legal in Switzerland, so that you can buy CBD products from a CBD shop in Switzerland.
The benefits of THC and CBD in cannabis
- CBD has the effect of reducing inflammation. It reduces convulsions, calms, relaxes and has properties that inhibit the growth of many tumour cells in vitro.
- THC is psychoactive, causing relaxation, sleep, nausea and vomiting, and appetite stimulation.
Which groups should be wary of using “marijuana”?
Group 1, those who are directly affected
- Children and adolescents (under 25) hurt skill and brain development.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers. hurt the unborn child and infants who drink milk
- People with para prevention, especially those with cardiovascular disease.
So be aware before buying CBD products from a CBD shop.
Group 2, those who want to try or try smoking
- People who tried or smoked for the first time.
- Assess your body before smoking if you have respiratory symptoms. should stop smoking immediately
- In the first pump. should not be pumped very deeply and should not be compressed in the lungs (may result in getting too much THC)
- Cannabis in food, drink or products. Consumers should ask the store for the concentration used first.
Group 3 marijuana users
- Refrain from driving a vehicle. or working with machines (not less than 6 hours)
- Refrain from using marijuana together with drinking alcohol.
- Refrain from smoking in places with children, pregnant women or people with respiratory diseases.
- If symptoms begin to become addictive or affect lifestyle. Consult a doctor to control the amount of use.
Let’s check allergies to marijuana or get drunk with marijuana. And if you accidentally take marijuana and get drunk or allergic, how should CBD shop solve it? Including side effects from marijuana that are common. Especially in some people who are very sensitive to substances in marijuana. Or receiving excessive amounts of marijuana, including:
- sleepier than usual
- dry mouth, dry throat, thirst
Nausea and vomiting
Cannabis Allergy – Cannabis Drunk
Which type should you see a doctor? This can happen to some people, including:
- Rapid and irregular heartbeat
- Chest pain radiating to the arm.
- Sweating, shivering
- Difficulty, shortness of breath
Staggering, slurred speech
- Confusion, restlessness
- Anxiety, unreasonable paranoia.
- deaf ears, see hallucinations
- mood swings
How to cure drunk marijuana?
You can solve the initial symptoms as follows.
- If you have a dry throat: drink plenty of water. or drink lemon juice mixed with honey or granulated sugar
- If intoxicated: Squeeze half a lemon hybrid with salt at the tip of a spoon and eat. or chewing pepper to cure drunkenness
- If dizziness, nausea, or vomiting: drink ginger tea or ginger ale and Rang Jude tea three times daily to relieve motion sickness.