If your huawei chrome not working, you can do a few different things to troubleshoot the issue. This article will explain these things so you can fix your chrome issue.
Restart your device.
If you’re experiencing a problem with Chrome, try restarting your device. This is a quick way to fix any issues preventing the app from opening. First, turn off your Huawei Chrome and press the power button on top of your phone for about 10 seconds until it turns back on. If this doesn’t work, there may be something wrong with your phone’s operating system or hardware.
Delete all Chrome data.
- Open the Google Chrome app on your phone.
- Go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Chrome.
- Select Clear Data under “Storage” in the top right corner of the screen, then tap Clear Data. This will erase all your browsing history, passwords, and other data. You’ll need to sign in again for any websites you’ve used before this operation.
Disable power saving settings.
Suppose you’re running a Huawei Chrome not working issue. In that case, the power saving settings are likely causing your problems.
To disable these settings:
- Go to Settings > Battery and Power Saving.
- Uncheck any boxes you don’t want to use when your phone is on low battery. This can include airplane mode or turning the screen off when plugged into a charger.
Enable the Chrome notification bar.
To enable the Chrome notification bar, follow these steps:
- You need to open the Settings app on your Huawei phone or tablet and tap “Help and Feedback.”
- Tap on “Notifications.”
- Turn on “Show notifications from all apps” if it’s not already enabled. This will allow you to see what’s happening with your other apps while using Chrome. You can also customize which notifications you receive by tapping on an individual app icon in this menu. It will show you a list of all the alerts that are currently available for that particular task or service.
Update the Chrome app.
If you are having trouble with the Chrome app, a recent update may have broken your device. To fix this problem, follow these steps:
- Open the app gallery on your phone or tablet and go to the main screen by tapping its icon in the lower-left corner.
- Tap on Search, type “chrome” into its text box, then tap on either Install or Update if one appears under Search results. Otherwise, continue with step 3 below after installing and updating whichever option appears first in this list of search results and any other apps listed thereon.
If you do not see the page, try another browser. For example, you can use Firefox or Opera to see what happens when you click on something. However, they may give different results than Chrome.
If this is a phone issue, try another browser by going into Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Running Apps and selecting the browser of your choice from there.
We have told you how to fix chrome errors on your huawei phone. It would help if you tried all the things that we told you above for fixing. At last, try removing your Huawei Chrome app from your phone and reinstall it. We hope this helps keep your Huawei device functioning properly.